Today's decking materials are constantly evolving, allowing us to design and build unique decks
that require almost no ongoing maintenance
. You'll see a few of our most popular deckind and railing
materials listed to the right.
But, it takes a lot more than the latest materials to build an elite deck. Here are a few examples of
what makes Decks-R-Us Elite's construction methods safer and longer lasting.
- Two layers of protection between your home and the deck
- We use a durable, self-sealing ice and water shield between your home and the ledger
board, combined with a second vinyl barrier layer over the ledger board. Without these
two layers of protection, leaks and rot can often occur.
- 12"-on-center joist system
- Placing the joists closer together allows for a stronger substructure and allows for creative decking patterns.
- Planed and leveled 6" x 6" post construction
- Today's flexible new decking materials require a perfectly level substructure to ensure uniform spacing and an even walking surface.
- Screwed posts and decking
- Screws won't "pop," and allow for a clean decking surface.
To see some of our finished decks, visit our Deck Pictures and Photo Samples
Or, better yet, contact us to schedule your FREE quote for decking and railing projects
in the Lehigh Valley of PA.
Looking for something a bit different in your outdoor living project? We also design and build deck benches,
pergolas, planter boxes, custom low-voltage lighting plans and more.
Let's talk about your dream deck ideas. Request your free quote today.